The Costco January 2018 Coupon Book is out and thanks to our friends at CostcoInsider, we’re helping share the new deals. Coming in at 23 pages total, the January coupon book offers are available in stores January 3rd through January 28th. As with the December coupon book, by the time you read this it has probably already hit your mailbox.
The January flyer is not super exciting, but in the spirit of New Years better health & fitness resolutions, here are a few deals worth mentioning:
- Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout (Item #1168491): Great pre-workout drink that usually doesn’t go on sale – so $12.50 off makes this a very good deal.
- Kodiak Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix (Item #834603): If you’re looking to pack a protein punch into your breakfast routine, give this tasty mix a try and save $3.50. This one is a fan favorite.
- Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier (#1081608): We’ve never tried this one (although we’ll definitely be buying some) but our research tells us that this is a great price on this product. Supposedly it has a strong flavor but should be better for you than the standard sports drinks out there at hydration. At $6.00 off this is worth a try.
- Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Mix (Various item numbers): We really like this stuff. Not too sugary, great flavors, and the bubbles are fun – plus we like the way it boosts energy without making you all jittery. Save $4.00 this month on a 30-pack.
- Duracell Batteries (#1095660, #1095663, & #662821): Not sure how this fits with our fitness theme, but Duracell brand rarely goes on sale (although they had AA & AAA on sale last month), so this is a good deal again. Get C, D, or 9V.
Overall, we’d rate this coupon book 3 out of 5 stars. Let us know how you’d rate it in the comments.