Power Wheels Jeep Rubicon Wrangler 6V Ride-On
Size / Qty:
35"L x 23”W x 26"H
Available on Costco.com
This sells for almost $150 on Amazon.com
Item may be available at in your local warehouse for a lower, non-delivered price.
With its realistic Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon styling, a pretend radio and gear “shifter”, this Power Wheels® ride-on is the perfect vehicle for all your little driver’s “off-road” racing adventures! This vehicle can power over hard surfaces, grass, and other rough terrain at a speed up to 2.5 mph, forward and reverse, with Power-Lock® brakes for a quick and easy stop.
Recommended Age: 1 1/2 – 4 Years
- Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon styling—looks just like the real thing!
- Pretend radio with clicking knobs & gear “shifter”
- Pop the hood to see the engine
- Drives on hard surfaces, grass & rough terrain at max speed 2.5 mph (4 km/h)
- Seats 1, maximum weight 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- Includes 6-volt battery & charger
- Assembled Size: 35″L x 23”W x 26″H
- Package Weight: 35 lbs.
- Adult Assembly
- Requires hammer, scrap block of Wood and Philips Screwdriver; not included
- Made in Mexico
Found this deal at a store not listed above? Please add the store name (City & State/Province) in the Comments below and we'll add it to the Confirmed Locations list above. Your assistance will help other Costco bargain hunters in your area find this deal.
5 thoughts on “Power Wheels Jeep Rubicon Wrangler 6V Ride-On”
Saw this today for $79.97 in San Antonio, TX.
Great eye! We’ve updated the confirmed locations and price.