- Cook a better steak than expensive steakhouses, for a fraction of the cost
- The Sansaire takes up as much space as a champagne bottle and uses pots or containers you already own
- The same lifestyle benefits of slow cooker cooking, but without dried out, overcooked proteins
- The Sansaire is used in some of the world’s best restaurants. Professional chefs rely on sous vide for precise, predictable results
- Heat milk or formula to precisely 98.6 DegreeF for worry free feeding
These are going on Amazon.com for $129 – $225 used.
Found this deal at a store not listed above? Please add the store name (City & State/Province) in the Comments below and we'll add it to the Confirmed Locations list above. Your assistance will help other Costco bargain hunters in your area find this deal.