Original price: $9.99
- Contains 24 – 1.0 oz. bags of roasted broad (fava) bean crisp snacks (8 Sriracha, 8 Sea Salt, and 8 Mesquite BBQ)
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Vegan Snack
- 100 calories, 7g of protein, 5g of fiber, and just 1g ofsugar per serving — Healthy snacking that doesn’t compromise on taste!
- Toss our perfectly roasted and seasoned broad (fava) bean crisps on salads, sprinkle on soups, or snack on the go
- A great nut, chip, or crouton alternative
What makes our product unique?
Enlightened Bean Snacks are high in plant-based protein and fiber and low in calories and fat. They’re made from simple ingredients: just broad beans, sunflower oil, and seasoning. They’re also vegan, gluten-free, and Non-GMO project certified.
Simple Ingredients, Great Nutrition
Bada Bean snacks have a short and sweet ingredient list: broad beans, heart-healthy sunflower oil, rice flour, and spices and seasonings. And with nearly 4x the protein, 5x the fiber, and only ⅓ the fat of potato chips, they’ll actually keep you satisfied till dinner.
Flavor and Crunch That Pack a Punch
Our snacks are vegan, kosher(3200/15213, Orthodox Union, 2018), non-GMO (24707, Food Chain ID, 05/2019), gluten-free, soy-free (SZH9738, SGS, 2018), and nut-free(SZH9738, SGS, 2018), but they’re certainly not flavor-free. We believe healthy snacking doesn’t have to be bland, so we go all in with seven bold flavors from Sweet Cinnamon to Spicy Wasabi.
Savory Snack and Salad Sidekick
Bada Bean snacks are the perfect plant-based, protein-packed, on-the-go snack. Our variety packs provide a month’s worth of 100-calorie midday snacks for work or school. But there’s so much more you can do with them. Toss them on a salad or a soup for a gluten-free (and soggy-free) crouton, or mix our low-sugar sweet flavors into yogurt or oatmeal for a nut-free granola alternative.