SanDisk CZ600 Cruzer Glide 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive 3-pack
- USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Transfer much faster than standard USB 2.0 drives; up to 90MB/s read speed
- Dimensions: 2.87in x 0.87in x 0.42in (56.09 mm x 21.59 mm x 10.41 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- SanDisk SecureAccess™ software
- RescuePRO® file recovery software (one-year offer)
- Model: SDCZ600-016G-AC25T
- 2-year limited warranty
- Brand: SanDisk
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty.
This was $18.99 on Costco.com but is now out of stock.
Marked * so it’s discontinued.
Step up to high-speed USB 3.0 and transfer your videos, photos and files much faster than standard USB 2.0 drives*. SanDisk Cruzer Glide™ USB 3.0 Flash Drive takes the wait out of moving, sharing or backing up big files. Password protection lets you keep your private files private and still generously share with family and friends. And, with a sleek, sturdy SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB 3.0 Flash Drive in your pocket, you won’t need an Internet connection to access those photos and videos anyplace and anytime you want. For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been known for quality and reliability all around the world. That’s why your flash drive comes with a 2-year warranty.
Move Files Quickly with Faster Transfer Speeds
With transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s*, the SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you’ll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0 this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files much faster than standard USB 2.0 drives*.
Stylish, Portable Design
With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
SanDisk SecureAccess™ Software Keeps Files Private
The SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive**. Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.